The liver is the great unknown of everyday health. Unlike other organs such as the stomach or intestines, rarely causes pain, and while intoxicated every day what we are concerned unless the pancreas with diabetes , or heart with cholesterol and other ailments.
However, the liver is present in many of our everyday evils, is where anger develops (read about the liver and anger ) and where are synthesized aftermath of stress . Pork and alcohol are the foods that damage this vital organ (read more about the consumption of red meat and health .
Another great enemy of the liver is medication. Paracetamol or acetaminophen alone, is considered the main cause of liver injury and transplantation in the United States .
Modern medicine still does not know all the functions of the liver, which are measured in hundreds. Mainly has three core activities in the body:
- Filter toxins found in the blood, to bring them to the intestines
- Breaks down proteins, fats and carbohydrates we consume, to turn them into substances that can be used by the body.
- It incorporates nutrients to the bloodstream along with oxygen, can reach every cell in the body.
When our liver is damaged, it is unable to perform these functions properly, which can be translated into different symptoms. An intoxicated liver is reflected in: yellow eyes, blurred vision (read about natural remedies for cataracts ), brittle and cracked nails, trouble controlling emotions like anger or depression .
On an energetic level, the Liver Meridian participates in the planning and decision making, so indecision, frustration, excessive mental activity at dawn and the inability to concentrate may reflect liver problems at a gestational stage before a medical test to determine liver damage.
Natural Remedies to detoxify the liver :
Remember that none of these natural supplements and cleaning methods replace the advice of a professional. Do not use a substitute for medication or as mono-therapy for liver disease without the supervision of a qualified physician.
Natural carotene’s in plants help clean and repair the walls of the liver. Some foods that help health and regeneration of its cells:
They are beneficial in detoxifying the liver tissue and reconstruction:
They help the liver in filtering the blood:
Combat heavy metals and increase oxygen levels in the blood (read more about foods that eliminate lead, mercury and other toxins in the cuepro ):
- Roasted pumpkin
- Green leafy vegetables
- Beet juice
- Dandelion Tea
- Milk Thistle
- Chrysanthemum or Melissa
- Red grapes, mainly seeds.
- The chlorophyll. It abounds in dark green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach or alfalfa. It can also be consumed as a dietary supplement.
Dandelion and licorice found in most treatments to cleanse the liver due to its effectiveness. Fortunately, you can get in health food stores or herbal very economically.
Remove stones and liver stones :
Just as the gallbladder, liver also contains rocks and stones, even more frequently. Being larger, often endure without needing an operation, but capacity decreases.
It is important that if a liver cleanse with natural remedies is made, with the approval and supervision of a physician. Also accompanied treatment with colon hydrotherapy, as the expelled toxins accumulate on intestinal walls, causing blockages and reintegration into the bloodstream.
Our body is not designed for the amount of toxins that modern life and diet imposed and can not deal with these toxins without help when we try to eliminate them. If you do a liver cleanse, try to support your body with adequate rest and a light diet.
The ingredients most challenged in alternative medicine for liver detoxification are:
Magnesium sulfate is used as a laxative safe for pregnant women (known other common ailments of pregnant women and recommended natural remedies)
It is a muscle relaxant and anti-inflammatory. His recognized medical uses include treatment of cramps and ingrown toenails.
- Apple juice. With its high content of malic acid apple juice, fresh and organic, helps soften the calculations of the liver and gallbladder. You can take a liter a day for a week for the rest of the treatment easier.
- Epsom salts. It is magnesium sulfate, also known as salt or English fig. Because there is no medical literature to testify its effectiveness in the treatment of cholelithiasis doses vary between therapists. It is best not exceed one tablespoon dissolved in a glass of water in periods of 4 hours and do not take more than 4 glasses. Treatment may be repeated after one month.
- Colonics. There are multiple benefits of colon hydrotherapy, which is a shame so many prejudices of culture the abrogation as a daily home treatment. Accompanied by a controlled fasting have been considered throughout history as one of the best healing therapies, virtually any condition